The POWERbreathe K5’s smart breathing training technology was launched in 2011 to a huge round of applause for its innovative Breathe-Link PC software. But you let us know that you needed it to be MAC compatible too. We listened and although it took a while to develop we got there (we like things to be just perfect!).
So we’re now delighted to announce to all you MAC users that you too will be able to take advantage of the K5’s smart features.
If you already have a K5 and want to be able to use it on your MAC:
- Simply visit the Breathe-Link Updates page, log in and then follow the link to download ‘Mac OS’. It’s FREE!
If you haven’t yet purchased your K5 because it was for PC only:
- Every K5 comes complete with a Breathe-Link CD for PC and instructions for downloading MAC software: simply visit the Breathe-Link Updates page, log in and then follow the link to download ‘Mac OS’. It’s FREE!
The POWERbreathe K5 with Breathe-Link software maximises your breathing performance by enabling you to monitor and analyse your training and test results which you can then view and assess on screen, in pdf and in print. The K5 Breathe-Link software offers:
- Real-time breathing measurement and analysis
- Import and export of .bre files (breathing file extension) to allow data sharing amongst Breathe-Link users
- Real-time, live test feedback graphical display with enhanced visual feedback
- Detailed, simultaneous plotting and analysis of data
- Detailed high resolution records of each session, generated into pdf format for printing
- Creation of your own personalised breathing training sessions
If you’re already using the POWERbreathe K5, then please leave a comment here or on the POWERbreathe Forum as we’d love to hear about what you think of the Breathe-Link software.