There are many substances and situations that exist in our daily life and environment that can make us sick. Here are the top five:
- Allergens, VOC, chemicals and microbials in the air you breathe can lead to breathing problems, allergies and sickness.
- Drinking water contaminated with heavy metals, chemicals, disinfection byproducts and pesticides can lead to digestive problems and other illnesses.
- Pesticide ladled and GMO food can lead to a weak immune system and sluggish body functions.
- Beauty, hygiene and body products can be loaded with chemicals, parabens and other toxic ingredients that are absorbed though your skin and make you sick.
- Ineffectively dealing with stress can lead to low energy, exhaustion and sleeplessness.
Please comment with any other substances which you think are causes of making us sick. Please also feel free to join in the conversation with us on Twitter, Facebook and don't forget to subscribe to our feed. Technorati tags: health, lifestyle