Benefits for Singing, Music & Dance
Improving inspiratory muscle strength with POWERbreathe Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) can improve respiratory muscle force in singers, public speakers, teachers, lecturers, musicians and dancers.
- Enhanced the ability to inflate the lungs (take deeper breaths)
- Enhanced the ability to control the breath
- Enhanced the ability to sustain forceful breathing (breathing does not become fatigued)
- Training may affect the intrinsic laryngeal muscles which control the action of the larynx
- Warms-up the breathing muscles prior to rehearsal or performance – Study 1; Study 2