Entry level advanced auto-training£249.99
Mid-range advanced auto-training£274.99
Level 3 advanced auto-training£299.99
Live Feedback PC Software£375.00
Advanced Live Feedback Software (PC/MAC)£450.00
The World’s 1st Intelligent Digital Breathing Trainer
The POWERbreathe K-Series is the 3rd generation of POWERbreathe Inspiratory Muscle Training (breathing training) products to have been developed.
The innovative POWERbreathe K-Series delivers a superior breathing training experience that takes the guess work out of your training, offering exclusive, adaptable and personalised respiratory coaching.
K-Series Smart Breathing Training Technologyshow
Breathing physiology indicates that when your lungs are empty the breathing muscles are at their strongest. However, as they fill up with air they start to lose strength and therefore at high loads they can’t maintain a full contraction throughout an entire breath.
The intelligent POWERbreathe K-Series provides the user with variable valve loading to overcome this. A tapered loading resistance matches the contraction curve of the breathing muscles throughout the entire breath. This enables the user to complete a full breath and muscular contraction at an optimal resistance.
K-Series Smart Featuresshow
- Personalised auto-optimising IMT technology that adapts specifically to the users breathing function
- Advanced variable load training for improved training performance
- Performance monitoring capability for analysing breathing muscle strength, power and training volume
- Training intensity selector for creating specific tailored training
- Integrated breathing guidance pacing metronome, breath counter and end of session indicator
- Easy maintenance and user friendly design – 2010 Consumer Product Design of the Year
- Small hand-held device, rechargeable by both mains and PC
- Breathe-Link performance monitoring PC software for K4 and K5 models
- Automatic warm-up mode and cool-down mode on K3, K4 and K5 models
Measurement Validity of POWERbreathe K-Seriesshow
- Measurement validity of an electronic inspiratory loading device during a loaded breathing task in patients with COPD
This study concluded that the handheld device "provides automatically processed and valid estimates of physical units of energy during loaded breathing tasks..."