POWERbreathe Iron Girl Plus - 2nd generation POWERbreathe Inspiratory Muscle Training series (breathing training). Officially licensed and branded Iron Girl version of the POWERbreathe Plus, with hi-tech ergonomic design, optimised airflow performance and anti-bacterial qualities.
TIP: POWERbreathe Level 3 (Heavy Resistance) - Only for those who have reached the maximum loading on a Medium Resistance (MR) model.
- For elite athletes and people who are in top physical condition
Who Can Benefit?show
- Elite, competitive athletes and team sports players training and competing at a very high level
- Endurance athletes, such as cyclists, runners, triathletes, swimmers
- Competitive sports people striving to improve time trial performance and Personal Bests
- Performing artists who wish to improve the quality of their performance, delivery and vocal range
- Professions that require protective / restrictive clothing, such as the uniformed services
- Professions that require respiratory protective equipment, such as Fire and Rescue Service
- Anyone physically active at high altitudes, such as climbers, skiers, the armed forces
- Those recovering from injuries or in rehabilitation
POWERbreathe uses the basic principles of resistance training. Just as you might use weights to strengthen your arm muscles, breathing in through POWERbreathe against the heavy, variable resistance makes your breathing muscles work harder - thereby increasing their strength and endurance.
Within a few days of using this drug-free, easy-to-use hand-held device, your breathing muscles will feel stronger; within 3-weeks you’ll feel less breathless; and within 4 weeks every-day activities will feel easier.
- Drug-free & natural with no side effects or drug interactions
- Officially licensed and Iron Girl branded
- Scientifically proven, pressure threshold training technique
- Calibrated inspiratory load (heavy resistance)
- Adjustable ‘heavy’ training resistance (up to 10 adjustable training levels)
- Resistor / training level indicator
- Fully washable design
- Anti-bacterial mouthpiece
- Ergonomic mouthpiece design
- Up to 65% improvement in airflow performance (vs. POWERbreathe Classic)
- Ergonomic grip design
- Fully integrated load mechanism
- Fabric storage pouch
- Ergonomic, soft-touch nose clip (also suitable for swimming)
Mouthpiece Material: Latex-free PVC
Use & Careshow
Simply put the nose-clip on so that it pushes your nostrils together and then breathe in through the POWERbreathe (use a little extra effort than you would to breathe normally), and the device will do the rest. Improvement in breathing efficiency can be seen in as little as 4-weeks. Comes with full instructions.
Laboratory proven training regimenshow
- Twice a day simply breathe 30 times through the device against the adjustable resistance. It takes less than 5-minutes.
- As your breathing muscle strength improves, simply adjust and increase the resistance as you would with any other form of exercise.
- Within a few days your inspiratory muscles will feel stronger; within 3-weeks you’ll feel less breathless; and within 4 weeks every-day activities, exercise and sports will feel easier.
- POWERbreathe Iron Girl Plus Heavy Resistance Inspiratory Muscle Trainer (pink)
- Nose clip
- Fabric storage pouch
- 4 cleansing tablets
Inspiratory muscle training (breathing muscle training), such as training with POWERbreathe, is not recommended for patients with a history of spontaneous pneumothorax (a collapsed lung that was not due to traumatic injury e.g. broken rib), as it may lead to a recurrence of the condition. Following a traumatic pneumothorax and/or broken rib, POWERbreathe should not be used prior to full recovery.
Inspiratory muscle training is not suitable for asthma patients who have low symptom perception and who suffer from frequent sever exacerbations. Inspiratory muscle training is not suitable for anyone who has recently experienced a perforated eardrum. Anyone who is under the age of 16 should only use POWERbreathe with supervision from an adult.
Write a Review
What is the cost for delivery of a POWERbreathe device?
Mainland UK - Standard Delivery
3 - 7 working days for stocked items (usually dispatched within 48 hours, except during UK public holiday periods), but please allow up to 28 days for non-stocked items. Non-stocked items include products made to your own specification.
- FREE standard delivery
What is the standard Delivery time for POWERbreathe orders?
Our standard delivery time is 3 - 7 working days for stocked items (usually dispatched within 48 hours, except during UK public holiday periods), but please allow up to 28 days for non-stocked items. Non-stocked items include products made to your own specification.